The Louisiana Restaurant Association (LRA) is proud to announce the chapter presidents that will lead its membership in 2019. The LRA is comprised of nine chapters across the state, each designed to support our advocacy and membership activities. Every year, the chapters’ board of directors elects a restaurant owner in its ranks to serve as president. This year’s leaders, who volunteer their time and efforts at the highest level, are charged with localizing the overall LRA member experience and cultivating opportunities for growth within the association.
The 2019 LRA Chapter Presidents are:
· Acadiana Chapter: Linda Arnaud of Heartland Payment Systems in Lafayette.
· Bayou Chapter: Buddy Aucoin of DJ’s in Vacherie.
· Cenla Chapter: Scott Laliberte of Diamond Grill in Alexandria.
· Greater Baton Rouge Chapter: Lisa Lecoq of The Gilded Artichoke in Baton Rouge.
· Greater New Orleans Chapter: Ryan Haro of Manning’s in New Orleans.
· Northeast Chapter: Darrell Whaley of Taco Bell in West Monroe.
· Northshore Chapter: Jake Palmer of Acme Oyster House in Covington.
· Northwest Chapter: Jason McKinney of Texas Roadhouse in Bossier City.
· Southwest Chapter: Chauncey Davis of Ben E. Keith in Sulphur.