The Restaurant Legends Award recognizes the long-term dedication of employees of the restaurant industry, with 20 or more years of service at one establishment.
With 149 combined years of experience and service at Acme Oyster House, these men and women exemplify the satisfaction of making their jobs a lifelong and rewarding career.
- Sheri Baker, chief financial officer, employed for 29 years
- Michael “Hollywood” Broadway, master oyster shucker, employed for 32 years
- Terrance Davis, expediter and cook, employed for 20 years
- Terrilee Guilbault, bartender, employed for 27 years
- Stacy Long Krol, payroll manager, employed for 21 years
- Leslie Smith, server, employed for 20 years
These recipients join more than 130 individuals in our state recognized by the LRA through its Restaurant Legends program. Collectively, these industry professionals have more than 4,000 years of service to Louisiana restaurants and suppliers.
“These men and women are exceptional employees. Professional, kind, loyal and hard-working are just a few words to describe their character,” said Acme Oyster House CEO Paul Rotner. “They put our customers first—always, and are true legends in our industry.”