Please join the labor and employment attorneys from Fisher & Phillips LLP as they discuss practical solutions for workplace problems. In one day, you will become better prepared for the employment law changes and challenges all employers face in 2016.
Fisher & Phillips is offering a special discount for members of the Louisiana Restaurant Association. LRA members may receive the reduced rate of $165 by entering the following code at online registration: LRA473. (The regular cost is $185/per attendee.) For a full agenda and to register please click here.
May 13, 2016
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Celestin Ballroom (E &F) – 3rd Floor
601 Loyola Avenue, New Orleans, Louisiana 70113
Onsite registration and breakfast begin at 7 a.m. The first session commences at 8 a.m., with the final session ending at 3:15 p.m. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Fisher & Phillips attorneys will address topics such as:
- Hire Right: The first step to not being sued is to avoid hiring employees predisposed to sue you.
- Pay Right: Wage and hour lawsuits are the hottest segment of employment litigation. Don’t be a target.
- Manage Right: Increase the effectiveness of your coaching and avoid creating Exhibit A for the employee’s lawsuit.
- Respond Right: Avoid being set up for a lawsuit by employee complaints.
- Fire Right: An employee’s discharge should be the end of the relationship, not the beginning of a trip to court.
- That’s Hot: All the new ways employers are finding themselves fighting their employees.
HRCI/SHRM Credit: This program is eligible for both HRCI and SHRM credit. Continuing Legal Education Credit: Fisher & Phillips has applied for 6 CLE hours for attorneys.
If you have any questions, please contact Pam Christenberry at 504-310-3802 or email@example.com.