For ATC reporting purposes, “manager” means any person who is authorized to perform any of the following functions on behalf of the permitted business:
1. Makes ultimate decisions regarding hiring, firing, promoting, demoting and/or disciplining employees;
2. Enter into contracts;
3. Signs business checks and/or have access to the business’s bank accounts;
4. Approves policies and procedures; or
5. Makes executive decisions including, but not limited to:
a. Approving employee wages;
b. Approving inventory purchases;
c. Authorizing and/or purchasing business advertisements;
d. Setting prices for products offered for sale; and/or
e. Authorizing coupons, rebates, promotional programs and items, sponsorships, trade-calls, samplings, special events, donations, business-related travel and other expenditures, etc.
Every alcoholic beverage permit holder shall submit all of the following to the ATC for each manager:
1. A Manager Affidavit form found here signed by an ATC approved owner, officer, member or director;
2. A Schedule A form found here completed and signed by the manager; and
3. A colored copy of the manager’s valid driver’s license or state issued personal identification card.
Permit holders shall also notify the ATC, in writing, immediately upon the separation/termination of any previously reported manager. Please contact your local ATC office for additional information or assistance. Baton Rouge (225) 925-4041 ▪ New Orleans (504) 568-7028 ▪ Opelousas (337) 948-0346