SERVSAFE® SANITATION CERTIFICATION
You can help protect the image of Louisiana's foodservice industry by attending the nationally recognized ServSafe® Sanitation Certification Program.
The one-day program integrates independent study with an in-depth knowledge of sanitation principles and ways to apply these principles in practical operational situations.
The ServSafe® Serving Safe Food course textbook is modeled after the FDA Code guidelines and also includes basic principles of reducing your liability through food handling techniques, safety systems, training and supervising employees.
Attendees will learn:
- The challenges to food safety through effective training methods and handling techniques.
- Developing a Food Safety System (HACCP) to prevent foodborne illnesses.
- Methods for purchasing, receiving, storing, preparing, cooking, holding, serving, cooling, and reheating.
- Maintaining sanitary facilities and equipment, cleaning and sanitizing.
- LRA member - $109
- Non member - $160
- ReTake - $50
- Reschedule - $30
Rules and Regulations
- You must register at least 2 weeks prior to the class. Fee includes course book and exam.
- Lunch is not provided.
- Materials will be mailed upon receipt of payment.
Course materials and exams are also available in Spanish. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery of Spanish materials.
- Due to the overwhelming response of this seminar, a $30 fee will be charged to reschedule.
ServSafe® Class Schedule & Registration
All classes are from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Select a date below to be taken to the registration page.